
Thanks for the tag Michelle!
1.) Go to your Pictures document
2.) Go to the 6th folder
3.) Click on the 6th Picture
4.) Then post that picture and talk about it
5.) Then tag 6 more people!
How ironic since Easter was only last weekend! I found this in our Extra Pics folder where we keep random photo's. This must be one of Jason's that he saved. I've never seen this one, but it's pretty funny.
I don't have a lot of people on my blog, I'll tag Toni, Hillary, Launi, Amanda and Britanny.



3 comments:
That is so funny!! Got to love that picture!
funny. :) i've seen a similar one where the first bunny has a bite taken out of his bottom and is saying "my butt hurts!" while the other one says "what?". joy. :)
yeah...you totally didn't tag me. You're grounded. :)
Post a Comment