Sunday, August 21, 2011

Franklin County Fair





The fair was just this last weekend and so these are the most recent pics I have of the kids taken on Thursday of the fair. They loved the fair!!! They saw cows, pigs, horses, sheep, rabbits and all types of different chickens. It was a completely new experience for me. I will say that much. Would I have been there if I didn't have kids?? The answer would clearly be NO!!!! Heck NO! Walking in muck and mud and stuff like that isn't me. But the kids loved it. It was a first time for all of us to see all those animals up close. When a pig did #2 just two feet infront of me... I had to turn my head away. But there I was surrounded by people raised in the country, (as am I partially-- but I never adapted to it)and I bet I looked pretty silly. It was fun though-- for the kids. Will we go back next year? Most certainly! We went back again on Saturday and that time the Car Show was there. That was more my thing, walking in the grass looking at all types of cars old and new and all classics. I love the old ones best!

No comments: