Oh, the little things we take forgranted! I haven't lived with a washer and dryer in my home, sice I left Ephraim 4 years ago! I am loving it! We've gotten all our laundry done, didn't have to make a trip to the store for quarters, or set time aside to do laundry somewhere else. So everything is cleaned and I'm still itching to do more! I keep wondering, 'What can I get dirty?' Lily of course, has jumped on the boat and dumped my soda all over herself at her cousin Charlie's party yesterday. But seriously, what can I wash today?
Warning: This love of laundry will probably fade over time, or after my nesting ends. But for now, I am relishing over my new found love and hobby!?
P.S. Happy Mother's Day to ME and ALL MOMS! Hope everyone has a wonderful, beautiful day!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You're more than welcome to wash all of our laundry. But you have to fold it and put it away too. I shall never have a love for such thngs...Of course I'm sure that if I suddenly lost my arms in a tragic accident and couldn't do laundry anymore then I probably would miss it :)(forgive me for the weird arm comment, I'm tired!)
heard about kyle's arrival! congratulations! i'm sure you're lovin' your little boy already. :) hope the c-section heals up well and quickly too!
Ba-by Pictures! Ba-by Pictures! (imagine me chanting this in a very loud, annoying voice while pounding on the desk) Ba-by Pictures! Ba-by Pictures! Ba-by Pictures!
Post a Comment