Friday, March 27, 2009

Yay For Fridays!




I love Fridays! Why? Because it is the end of the week for my husband!! As far as the weekends go, it's not any easier or less busy for us as a family. In fact tomorrow moring for a few hours Jason is going out with the Young Men's in our ward to pick up Food Donations for the Food Bank here in town, followed by a full day of errands around town. By the time we settle down and look at the clock it's around 7ish at night. But I love that we are mostly together for the day! I'm hoping that we can fit a movie in tonight or tomorrow! Last weekend we were able to take Lily to Willow Zoo Park and see a few of the animals who were out and about. It's just nice to spend time as a family. We also ran into Jason's Mom Barbara, siste Crystal, her husband Clay and nephew Charlie. I think everyone had the same idea since it was such a beautiful day!

Sunday's are usually quite busy for us a family. Jason is a Young Men's Leader and so he has meetings to go to here and there, and sometimes I have meetings for Enrichment. And I just don't know where the rest of the time goes? I guess every Sunday there is something that usually comes up and keeps us on the go. This Sunday however, Jason's sister Christine is coming up to Logan to visit, so we'll have dinner at my mother-in-laws. So that is a good activity for this Sunday! Although, we don't really get a chance to truly unwind on the weekends, I still love it, since I get to see Jason!! Also, Lily looks forward to it, and hogs her daddy all weekend. She gets upset if he has to go anywhere without her. So Saturday morning when he heads out with the YM's will probably be a tearful moment for her. :( The weekends are their daddy and daughter time together and also a great time for mommy to catch up on some ZZZzzzz's while those two have a ball!

So, I posted a little tidbit about what Jason is playing on the 360, so I thought I'd post a little bit on what I'm curently playing on the Wii. Now, i'm not a big time gamer, but I will play a little bit every few days and it's a lot of fun! My game of choice is WORLD OF GOO! Sounds weird right? Well, if you get a moment, look it up! It is so weird and weird, and weird, but COOL, that it's addicting! I'm not sure if I'm true addict but when I get stuck I put it down for a few days, or have Jason try the level and see if he can figure out what I need to do. Basically.... there's goo balls, and in each level you need to build them to create something, and usually it's a something of function to help you accomplish the goal. Weird.... but AWESOME! Right now I'm stuck in Chapter 2, and the level is named The Red Carpet. Jason helped me figure out how to get the huge pink goo ball free and where she needs to go to be made into little goo balls... but now I have no idea where the pipe that she needs to feed into is??? When I build up into the sky it says I'm so many meters closer to my goal? But I can't see where it is, and I keep running out of green and white goo balls to build up.... So if you've played past this point, any hints? Do I have the right idea? It's by far a unique game! If you have the Wii, give it a try. It's only a downloadable game, 1500 points/or $15.00 worth of points-- I think... At least that's what we did and that's what we were told when we asked at the store. And I'm not sure on this either, but I think it's also available on the PC. My dear husband knew I was interested in it when I saw a preview of it, and attempted to surprise me with it, but I caught on and he spilled the juice that we were getting it. It's the little thoughts that count! Well, that's a wrap up! I've included some pics of the game. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: